Saturday, February 19, 2011

Suicide King

Like a joker in my back pocket
Pretending to be an ace
I'll stare through those black eyes and say
Only had you around, just in case
Little boy actin like a man, such a disgrace
Could of had you anytime I was feelin blue
Strange as you appear my friend
To me, you are see-through
So I play my hand just for fun
You see it is a game
Shuffle your feeling like the queen of hearts
Have only yourself to blame
There was a time when I was confused
By the cards I had been dealt
But you see those days have long gone by
And lover, this is heartfelt
You thought I would change my mind
While the king he was gone
But who could love a fool like you
Felt trapped before the dawn
I bet my chips, laid down my cards
And, oh, what do you know
Won the game with you face down
Your worth is now zerO

No comments:

Post a Comment