Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Glow Santa Monica

My sister and I decided to check out the event called Glow that they do every other year in Santa Monica. Some of the pieces were pretty interesting while others were just..eh. All of the installations were on the beach so we got to take our shoes off and walk on the sand..so nice! The weather was also beaaaautiful. Here are a couple pictures of some of the pieces:











In the first picture the people were doing martial arts in glowing costumes. The second picture is a lifeguard tower overflowing with foam. The last piece was a bunch floating balloons that I thought looked like tons of glowing jellyfish!


Me and Erin:

3 comments:

  1. The jellyfish ballon pic is amazing!! I may have to join you in a practice session of glow-in-the-dark martial arts one day my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is back!! I'm glad to see you again! I read your first several posts and was excited to see you had started it. I have to get ready for the day, but I'll come back and check out your two latest posts another time. Just wanted to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you, Liz! That's cool that you're enjoying your new home and getting out to see things there. That's always a fun part of moving. Sounds like a fun night out. How nice to be able to see an exhibit on the beach! Where are you from originally?

    ReplyDelete